Friday, June 10, 2011

Check out what Lynda - Stamp Act has going on for us over at Crazy 4 Challenges

Hello!!! Are you all ready for another Crazy challenge?? With Father's Day just around the corner, your challenge is to make a masculine card or project! I know I struggle with masculine cards so for me, this is really a challenge!!! LOLOL!!! Can't wait to see what you create!!!

Well I decided to pull out a few of my fave masculine stamps and then paired them up with some cork board!!

I used Versafine to stamp with as it seemed to give the clearest image on the cork!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C91. Don't forget to head back to the C4C blog and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Well that's it from me today! Thanks for poppin' by!!

12 comments:

  1. Hey, that's totally awesome Joycelyn!! Wicked card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Joycelyn, this is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome, awesome masculine card!! Totally manly. . .I love it! I love the bike image and the cork design. This card is definitely for a manly man!! Hehe!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ROCK J~ This is amazing! I love love love the stamps on the corkboard
    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool stamped on cork, Joycelyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Joycelyn, this is AWESOME!!!! Love the cork and the stamps you used are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...this one just oozes masculinity....fab use of the cork (I've been hoarding mine for ages)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome Joycelyn! Great layout and cork board!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way cool Jocelyn!!! Masculine cards and easy for me - and yours is rockin' !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!