Sunday, August 29, 2010

Anything But A Card!

It's another happy Monday and this week we have another great challenge going on over at the Totally Stampalicious Blog!!

We are making ANYTHING BUT A CARD! This has always been one of my personal faves as I LOVE to make boxes and bags and other such 3-D projects!!

For this particular challenge I decided to create this little gift box to 'wrap' a wallet that I bought for a very good friend of mine!! Of course I used Scarlette from our Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo Line because she is just the perfect 'girlfriend' image!! I also LOVE the sentiments that come with this particular stamp set!


To make this gift box, I simpley measured the wallet and added 1" to each side! I then scored in 1" on each side and made the box!

I then took a piece of DP (CTMH's Cherry-Oh) and wrapped around the box. A little ribbon and a fun tag and VOILA!!! My friend enjoyed the 'wrapping' as much as she did the gift!!

Thanks so much for stoppin by today!!
Be sure to head on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog to see the other fun projects from the team...and maybe even play along with us!!

3 comments:

  1. What a FABULOUS gift! Love your packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joycelyn,

    I love this gift box! The image and sentiment are soo cute. Great DT creation.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!