Saturday, February 27, 2010

OCC - February Sketch Challenge

We have a fantastic sketch challenge going on at Our Creative Corner thanks to our fabulous hostess Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie! And thanks for an awesome month of challenges, Linda... you are a constant source of inspiration!!
Be sure to head on ever to the OCC Blog to check Linda's Sketch out!

Our sponsor this week is a brand new digital stamp company Sugar Creek Hollow. So new, in fact, that their Grand Opening is March 1st. They are a Christian company that is giving all of their proceeds to a food pantry. They are offering $10 in free digital images to the lucky winner of this week's random selection. But really everybody wins because as part of their Grand Opening there is a fabulous Friday Freebie (from yesterday), a blog hop, a drawing for $50 in free digital stamps and the opportunity to receive a free digital stamp for every $10 you spend on the Grand Opening day of March 1st. So be sure to drop by their site on Monday and check out all the goodies!

Here is my version of Linda's awesome sketch!

The background paper is a little gem I just picked up from my LSS. The leaves are actually flocked giving it a really rich feel!!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today and I hope you'll play along with us!!

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely, elegant card, Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - very bold and striking colors combined with the white create a wow sensation! I love the flower that goes with that set. I have it and find I use it quite often. The clean, crisp look of the main pane is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card-I love the striking combo of red & black-great anniversary card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Joycelyn! Love the bold colors. Love that image too. It all fits together to make a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love the striking color combination and that gorgeous flower and DP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. STRIKINGLY GORGEOUS!!! I love how you used the Sketch...did you know this is my fav color combo!?! LOVE IT!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jocelyn, This is such a WOW!!! card. I've often thought that flower stamp is one of the best ever. I love it used with red and black - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!! The ideal card in my comprehension. I wish someone gave me a card like that for a birthday or any other occasion. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Joycelyn!!! Love all the clean lines and the flowers! Great job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!