Friday, September 11, 2009

Sneak Peek from Our Brand New Company!

I am so, so excited to finally be able to announce to everyone our brand new stamp company, Totally Stampalicious! Our store will be open on Tuesday Sept. 15 and we sure hope you'll come by to see us!

You can find a little more information about us on the Totally Stampalicious Blog as well!

Now let's get down to the good stuff! Here is one of our new characters, Hawt Dawg! Isn't he the coolest?! When Becky and I were discussing our potential stamp sets we knew we wanted funny, sarcastic, witty sentiments to go along with our cool characters! I sure hope you will like them too!

I've been wanting to make one of these Tri-Shutter cards for a long time and I thought it would be a perfect way to showcase this combination of stamps!

Here is the front!


The Back!


And the whole thing!


I think my sister needs this one for her office!!!

Thank you so much for stoppin' by today! I can't tell you how much Becky and I have been looking forward to this!! I would LOVE to hear what you think and I hope you'll come back to see what else we have in store for you! You can also check out the Blogs of the talented ladies that are helping us with this release! You'll find the links on the right sidebar!

Happy Friday Everyone and don't forget I'll have details on TWO AWESOME challenges tomorrow!!

8 comments:

  1. Joycelyn, this is so cute!!! I love that you used a shutter card to show off this adorable set!! Awesome job!! Makes me wish I didn't have to run off to work today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so handsome, great coloring, love your new stamp line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is totally cute! Such a fun image and a great image for the guys... Love it! Off to check out the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congradulations on the new stamp line :..your card is awsome.Keep up the good work. I will make sure to check out the new blog to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fabulous job on this card! I tried a shutter card and failed miserably but you totally nailed it! Beautiful coloring on the dog! Congrats partner, we did it! WoooooHoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations.....love all I have seen so far....love the idea of fun/clever sentiments...the kind I usually have to computer generate....sounds like you will have many of these....great decision.....wonderful images and should be versatile and fun to use....Best wishes on your new endeavor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joycelyn---just popping by to say Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and wish you the best of luck! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big Congrats to you! Can't wait to see all the images! I love the sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!