Thursday, August 6, 2009

The New Set Challenge!

Every month at the Release Party, the Hanna Stamps team host a New Set Challenge! Here's how it works! The first thing you need to do is head on over the Hanna Stamps and purchase the brand spankin' new Painter Hanna Set! (if you haven't already!!) Then once you receive it you do the challenge which you can find right HERE! A winner will be selected before the next release party and that winner gets to select TWO sets of their choice from the new releases!! Pretty cool huh?

So here is my take on Frances' awesome challenge!!



I colored her with prismas and baby oil which I normally like the results I get from this particular medium!! But today I lost my mind! I stamped her on Neenah Solar Crest paper instead of Prism Ultra Smooth (I think that's what it's called) and so made blending very difficult!! I decided to keep her anyway as she is just too darn pretty to toss aside!!

The words are from CTMH and the papers are SU!s Slumber Party, saffron, and black!

Thanks for stoppin' in for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!