Thursday, July 30, 2009

Introducing NEW Rubber Hanna Singles!

Yeppers! Hanna Stamps has done it again!! This time Kristi has taken some of our beloved Hannas and turned them into red rubber!! Only now the images are a little smaller than the ones on the original sets...which only makes them cuter...if that was even possible!!! They will be making their big debut at CHA and will be available at Hanna Stamps soon!

Here are a few teasers for you!

Here is Cafe Hanna...I just love her in this smaller size!! The papers I used are from CTMH! She is colored with Copics and I added a little glitter to her outfit!


En Vogue Hanna is one Chic Chica!! Her outfit is pieced using the co-ordinating papers from My Mind's Eye! I colored the bg with a Copic!


And here is poor Get Well Hanna! I decided to go with some bright and cheerful colors for this one as I figured that anyone who feels like this poor Hanna could use some cheering up!!


OH but wait...there's more...just not right now!! Stay tuned for more sneaky-peekies later on!! I LOVE creating with these new Rubber Hannas and I'm sure you will too!!

Thanks for stoppin' by for a some Stamps 'n' Coffee!!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your new Hannas, i need to work on mine, hoping to get them done for next week. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great and even prettier in person! Nice nice work J!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!