Friday, May 8, 2009

Hanna Friday Challenge ~ Sanded!

It's time for another Friday Challenge over in the Hanna Stamps Forum and this week I get to be the hostess!! My challenge is to make a card or project with anything SAND RELATED... so use sand on your card, sand your paper, even a sandy scene...let you're imagination go wild!! Please make sure when you upload on Splitcoast you use Keyword HSC68!

Here is a sample that I made using Core'dinations Paper. I sanded all the edges...such a cool effect with this stuff!! A big thanks to Core'dinations, Kristi and the DT members that were at CHA for getting these samples of paper for us to play with! That cute little image is one of the new releases that you can find at Hanna Stamps...you just gotta check them all out!!



If you scroll down to my previous post you'll see another sample using actual sand on my card!!

Thanks for coming to visit me today and please know that your comments are ALWAYS appreciated!!
Happy Friday everyone!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!